To cover the necessary expenses for the operation of the platform, we withdraw 35% of the income generated; in this way daily when we make the payment of the obtained returns, 35% is withdrawn for the support of the platform and the remaining 65% is distributed among the users.


 35% is charged on the daily gross return, you are paid the return already discounted net that 35%, that is, what is entered into your account is already net and nothing is charged on that.